Design & dev that isbold, yet beautiful.
[no, *cough*we don’t enjoy cheesy daytime soaps]
If you want to talk rainbows, unicorns, and your spirit animal... well, we’re open to that. But first, let’s sprinkle your marketing with awesome sauce and add a dash of amazing. mmm, k?
Here’s our exhausting list of services.
- Messaging (headlines, sub-headlines, sub-sub-headlines...)
- Naming (products, companies, puppies—we’re not picky)
- Writing (from 100+ page reports to single stupendous sentences)
- Branding (brand-new logos—so punny—and supporting bits)
- Graphic design (anything and everything. Really—just ask)
- Website design (UI, UX, responsive, e-commerce, and magic)
- Advanced programming (php, java, c++, you name it, we do it)
- Drupal (super easy-to-edit websites with all coolest technology)
- WordPress (not as awesome as Drupal, but we can suffer in silence)
- Shopify (only the best e-commerce web platform EVER)
- Training (website wizard training—recorded, in case you lose your wand)
- Photos (we’ll shoot anything. with our camera. fake blood is ok.)
- Video (see above. if you twist our arm, we’ll also do animation)
- Technology (call us nerdy, but who doesn't love a good 3D print?)
you could say we’ve got a good thing going.
but we don’t mind when they do.
Monte played a key role in the complete transformation of the museum web site. Our new site is easily navigated and operates well on multiple platforms. The Monte team listened to our objectives and provided us with many creative design options to take our site to the next level. When we had an idea to make the site better, they consistently found a way to implement it.